Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Latin Lives Newspaper

This looks interesting, but I have no more information on it than this e-mail I received. There is apparently no online presence. It is probably written with stylus on wax.

Hello,

I am the Editor-in-Chief of Latin Lives, an internationally distributed Latin-themed newspaper run entirely by high school students. Latin Lives is seeking new writers and editors for this school year, and I was wondering if it would be possible to send an advertisement to members of the Nuntia email list.

Please let me know if this would be alright. Thank you so much for your help!Yours truly,
Julie Zauzmer
juliemz@comcast.net

Update: Julie e-mailed me with this description of Latin Lives:

Latin Lives is an entirely high-schooler-run newsletter about classical topics both ancient and in the modern world. It is published bimonthly during the school year and is distributed to classrooms in the US, Singapore, and England. If your class would like to subscribe, please let me know and I will send you more information shortly. If any of your students would like to become contributing writers, editors, or business manager, please tell them to email me as soon as possible for an application.
Thanks so much for your interest in Latin Lives!

Yours truly,
Julie Zauzmer
Editor-in-Chief
juliemz@comcast.net

I've asked her to send me subscription information.

No comments: